Search engine optimization is the online promotion of a website through the ‘natural’ or ‘organic’ search results. These are the independent results that will be generated by the algorithm of the search engine on the basis of agreements between a query and the content of your website. The more a search and the content of a website match the keywords submitted by the user the website will end produced all the search results.
SEO is the process whereby the information structure of your website and the content of your website will be rewritten and adapted to easily interface with the search behavior of your target audience.
Although much can be achieved by optimizing the structure of a website and keyword research are the content of your site that do the real work when it comes to high positions in search engines.
It needs some quality tips, tools and / or offer information on your website; you draw a wider audience or generating more traffic. Below are some examples to your audience of more information to:
- Web pages accessible to spiders / robots of search engines (more pages in index results)
- Together with your extensive search on keywords is performed to find out which search terms your audience uses.
- The potential client comes through the search engine on the page of a website most relevant to his query.
- The website is best found in search engines for relevant, popular keywords that many targeted visitors.
- Keywords as naturally as possible incorporated into all page elements and texts that are important for search engines. The structure of the site is adjusted so that information on the site is logical and hierarchically structured, so that both visitors and search engines to find information easily.
- Many relevant references to be generated through the website link building strategies (links to other websites to your website).